About this position
Are you seeking a fast-paced, part-time job with plenty of variety and customer interaction? Do you like to be helpful and prefer to always be on the go? Is making a great first (and lasting) impression important to you? If so, we think you could fit at EasyBins. We’ll expect you to go above and beyond as you handle a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Observe all store rules and company policies.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress regulations.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by shift manager.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise; check and verify grocery receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are all delivered; check products for quality, count and condition.
- Take stock to storage or shelf areas.
- Pick products from stores according to EasyBins stock picking app.
- Assist in maintaining our cold chain from store to warehouse
- Inspect for damaged or spoiled product
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in training other associates at easybins when required.
- Use EasyBins provided fresh/produce training guide to select top quality produce for customer orders
- Be knowledgeable and able to perform all duties of a checker when assigned to be a checker.
- Sort products from stores according to easybins stock sorting app.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Greet all in-store personal and others working with easybins with polite and friendly attitude always offering yourself to be of assistance.
What you need to succeed
- At least 18 years of age
- Physical stamina to lift up to 30 pounds
- Have a valid US driver's license
- Ability to work outside in varying weather conditions
- Flexibility to work a part-time schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prompt and regular attendance based on your schedule
- Adherence to our dress code, appearance and personal hygiene standards
EasyBins is the first online grocery search engine that gives customers the choice of getting groceries for all their favorite stores instead of just one. We help families find, decide and shop for groceries from start to finish. Best of all we pioneered the order late, arrive early delivery model. Launched in 2018 EasyBins has recently grown into three states and 6 markets throughout Arkansas, Oklahoma and Colorado.
Please go to jobs.easybins.com to fill out EasyBins' application.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00- $13.00